Light weight Toyota buggy build

I'm planning to be around 107. I wanna have the motor set back like yours is but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep dual cases.

As a jeep guy who loves big motors all i can say is...
Damn nice looking Yota crawler!
Chris is my friend and excellent fabricator.
Even though he thinks Nancy Pelosi is hot.
Just saying....
:rolleyes:

Thanks guys. When we were still trying to use the original chassis as a base for the build the wheelbase was gonna be in the 95-97 inch range but since we ended up starting from scratch it's now looking more like 105 ish with all the weight between the axles. I expect this thing to be pretty dang stable.

Went down and saw chris and the buggy today progress looks great I'm very happy with what we have so far took a few pics enjoy

uploadfromtaptalk1410553650810.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410553663689.jpg

Well got a few parts in so figured I would post them up got my shocks they need a lot of love but will serve there propose just fine after a rebuild and my redneck ram and my got propane kit we also decided to scrap the sami hood idea and chris is going to biuld a custom Hood

uploadfromtaptalk1410897325661.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410897400291.jpg

we also decided to scrap the sami hood idea and chris is going to biuld a custom Hood

Foul. I was hoping to see a Sami hood, lol. Buggy looks awesome. It is not good for my wallet to keep checking this build thread.

This thing became a full roller today but..... I forgot to take any pictures. Sorry I was playing with my new welder and god a little side tracked lol.

I'm digging this hood. Obviously it'd be shaped slightly different and wouldn't have built in headlights but but I think I may go for this look. What do you guys think?
uploadfromtaptalk1410913727752.jpg

Chris I like it and how you going to leave me hanging I need some pictures lol
This thing became a full roller today but..... I forgot to take any pictures. Sorry I was playing with my new welder and god a little side tracked lol.

I'm digging this hood. Obviously it'd be shaped slightly different and wouldn't have built in headlights but but I think I may go for this look. What do you guys think?
View attachment 167184
I

Back