Light weight Toyota buggy build

uploadfromtaptalk1411410817793.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411410829583.jpg

Got this little truck from a guy on here to play with wile chris worked on my buggby finally got a chance to work on it this weekend so I can get it out of the garage before the buggy is done I pulled all the emission s crap off and put a webber and holly regulator and gage on it and now it runs like a champ im still having a little trouble with the throddle linkage sticking and after 2 alternator and 3 regulaors it's still not charging so I gave up and got a gm 1 wire kit from ecgs today it's easier then redoing the factory wiring and will be a good upgrade

Ol blue.

i dont smoke crack during the week Jonathan, you know that.

I was going to just build square shafts for the front and rear for the buggy but I decided they would just be to heavy and would look stupid with all the cool work chris has done but custom shafts where not in the budget so I did some searching and found these shafts on eBay for super cheap I think there trail gear shafts but when they came the box said it was from Tom woods I guess he had some old stock but they look very solid and beefy and plenty of slip
uploadfromtaptalk1412019438199.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1412019448345.jpg

Looks about the same size as that SxS in the background. Very nice.

Hood is pretty much done now. Gotta refine the hinges a bit, then it's on to interior tinwork.

Thank you guys for all the comments. It makes all the hard work that much more satisfying to see how much you guys like it.

Here's the finished product.

uploadfromtaptalk1412126101428.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1412126119018.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1412126174643.jpg

Back