Looking into joining here

360 Spyder

Hey what's up y'all!

Guess I should intro myself... my name is Rob and I live out here in Sanford.

I was sufing the web and happened upon the CNC website. Thumbed through it and saw some nice rigs!
Sent an e-mail to one TJ owner and lo-and-behold... he is the Pres! Got some good 411 from him and he seems to be a great guy! From the one e-mail so far. :p
So... next logical step is... register here. Well... when I tried to register, I found out I have been since like Feb of '06 or something! Wow... The things we forget.

Ok... enough babble...

I own and drive a 2000 Wrangler which I have turned into a Harley Davidson Edition. :D

Soon she will be getting some more love than I have been able to show her since I bought her. I am thinking the guys at 4 wheel parts in Raleigh to do the work I will not be able to do here in my driveway... Anyone have any opinions on those guys?

I am looking at a 4" lift, with arb lockers and 35's on steelies... plus a lot of other toys I will do here at the house.

Ok.. see ya's on the trails and Good Wheeling!
Rob

Welcome, sounds like alot of love...

Welcome....

Yes the guys at 4 Wheel parts can help with a lot of things you want to do and if they can nto do it, they should know where to send you..

A few of those guys and the manager are actually on this board..

PS: we like pictures :)

if you want i can do fab work for you. i have lots of exp. i once made a pirate ship out of styrofoam containers at work. funny thing was my boss was pissed and i dont work there anymore. im also in the process of inventing a revolutionary new lightweight axle housing made of gorilla glue and paper maché.

Funny, I didn't post this. :alien:

Welcome, if you have any questions, shoot me a PM or email.

I'm the Rob from Sanford that owns this board.

Funny, I didn't post this. :alien:
Welcome, if you have any questions, shoot me a PM or email.
I'm the Rob from Sanford that owns this board.

Hmmm... maybe I am a fictitious person and merely a screen name you created to throw off other members of this forum. When in reality, you are going to use this screen name to tell them what is really on your mind and how stupid you think they are without them knowing or thinking it is you doing it...:beer::popcorn:

Let the games begin!!

Back