Lots of interesting news today

Cannibals

The source, who wishes to remain anonymous, says police became suspicious of Phelps when they interviewed him on September 16th "because he was acting weird." They walked to the back of the cabin and saw meat hooks in the bathroom through a window. Law enforcers then asked a judge for a search warrant.
When they kicked in Phelps' door the following morning they allegedly found him eating a sandwich with human remains. He allegedly laughed and told investigators that he had served human ribs to an unsuspecting neighbor a few days prior.

During their search, cops allegedly found vacuum-sealed body parts with detailed labels in a freezer and seven photos of Cassidy in a cage on Phelps' phone.

The Independent: ‘Rookie of the year’ teacher arrested for sex with 14 year old student.

Yep, guess she was trying to pass on the title...
iu

Distraction. She's 'doing something' while also voting to spend trillions on bills she hasn’t read. Then will also back the plan to get details on how you spent $600.
Oh ok. Then the Fed should keep doing insider trading :rolleyes: It's not about Elizabeth Warren (except it is in the sense that she is probably doing the same thing). Did you even read the article, or just immediately dismiss it because Pocahontas? Here's one that makes no mention of Warren so that you won't be distracted: Too Corrupt To Not Fail: 2 Federal Reserve Members Resign After Insider Trading Revealed

That's all Washington is these days. Bullshit bills, insider trading, lobbying for favors, regulatory positions with massive salaries and no accountability, massive spending and inflation. Hardly a morsel of "service to the country". In case it's not clear from my other posts, I hate that stuff too, but the only way to change that is to elect people from a different cloth, which will not happen so long as people keep voting blue or red, and so long as there is no accountability for the existing prosecutable corruption.

I... don't disagree with anything you said. I just wanted to add fuel to the fire. :lol:

I think it's BS that the Fed is trading on insider info and Pelosi is trading on insider info and McConnell is probably trading on insider info. I do think it's funny that there's a tweeter account posting Pelosi's trades for the masses, tho

Most of Congress gets info relevant to markets before anyone and therefore are guilty as well. Martha Stewart went to prison for what is a daily occurrence in Washington

Most of Congress gets info relevant to markets before anyone and therefore are guilty as well. Martha Stewart went to prison for what is a daily occurrence in Washington
100% agree. But the ones who could prosecute them are their cronies.

100% agree. But the ones who could prosecute them are their cronies.
1 big club, pro wrestling is more real than elected representation.

Gosh, even my old junk that would really piss me off.

Sicen fucking up our own planet is too small scale, aparently its time to start taking the fuckery to other galactic bodies too.

I feel like the butterfly effect on this could come back to bite us in the ass big time.

Bullshit they didn't know when it happened.
Oh they knew. It was running across the road. They were just crossing their fingers that no one else saw.

Back