Lots of interesting news today

Yes, yes, and yes. Direct swap with the right adapters, and the stock stuff will work great at idle.

I asked my 11 yo daughter, "do you believe there are strawberries in strawberry pop tarts?"
"Um, no, they just kinda taste like it."

Case Closed, Your Honor.

Noticed an interesting car show downtown this weekend....just altimas, Maximas, chargers, 300c, oddly painted and terrible sounding Camaros, and a sprinkling of old Buicks with expired license plates.

Wonder if it has anything to do with Shaw homecoming?

Man, I have some very conflicting feelings on this:
I read the article. I am wondering what a 'family man with small children' as the article stated is doing out at a bar at 2am causing trouble to the point that he is asked to leave.

I read the article. I am wondering what a 'family man with small children' as the article stated is doing out at a bar at 2am causing trouble to the point that he is asked to leave.
hey man if I had 4 small kids I'd probably need some serious unwinding too :laughing:

Right, he was obviously out being a trashbag, and needed to be detained. However, drag him out of truck and beat to death was not the right course of action either. But, he did drive down the sidewalk and could have ran over people, plus if the tree hadn't stopped him, he would have driven home drunk and who knows what would have come of that. Hence the conflicting thoughts.

he did drive down the sidewalk and could have ran over people
If you use your car to try and snuff me....I'm not likely to stop beating you until you're good and dead (if you crash and I can drag you from your car)

If you use your car to try and snuff me....I'm not likely to stop beating you until you're good and dead (if you crash and I can drag you from your car)
But what if I was being nice about it?

Back