Lots of interesting news today

'Extraordinarily brazen' : Iran seizes tankers in Strait of Hormuz, raising tensions with Britain

Iran playing the role of school yard bully. It is about time for someone to break the bully's nose.
Get that serious stuff out here :D
Man cut off wife’s lover’s penis with scissors, Florida deputies say

I just wanna know what brand of scissors he used since a good quality pair is hard to come by.
A pair of shears, of course....

I see your natural gas ban, and I raise you a maintenance hole.
10F2DE3A-4BBB-4A12-9A67-7A798E0D5502.jpeg

Ford targets Tesla with its new electric-truck claim

Compared to pickups with traditional internal combustion engines that use gasoline and diesel, all-electric trucks are expected to offer higher instantaneous torque for towing and hauling as well as other worksite applications for fleet and work truck buyers. Not to mention, zero emissions.

Again some moron with the zero emissions statement.

Ford targets Tesla with its new electric-truck claim

Compared to pickups with traditional internal combustion engines that use gasoline and diesel, all-electric trucks are expected to offer higher instantaneous torque for towing and hauling as well as other worksite applications for fleet and work truck buyers. Not to mention, zero emissions.

Again some moron with the zero emissions statement.
"Zero emissions" my ass (actually, it has emissions too, but I digress).

I want to see the video of the F150 STOPPING that load.

I’d like some info on that tow strap used to tow 1.2M lbs.
Force=mass*acceleration
I bet I could break that strap with a stock TJ :D

Documentarian hopes story will stop quarry expansion project by RDU Airport :: WRAL.com

I'm no expert but I have lived here for 5 decades. I remember when you could hunt deer (buckshot only) on RDUs property for $5.00 a day w a permit. They were trying to reduce the herd that was getting on the runways and causing trouble. You had to check in w security each morning and tell them where you were going to hunt.Obviously some areas were off limits for safety of the runway etc. All that ended when a scumbag I went to school with, shot at @ a jet landing @ RDU, 2 or three times w a rifle and hit a passenger in the leg. He WAS NOT on the airport property. Immediately ALL of RDUs property and some property they did not own where studded w NO TRESPASSING AIRPORT PROPERTY signs. Many of these signs are still there, like the ones that the bikers have been riding past and trespassing for a decade or more on airport property. Property I longed to hunt again, but I'm not a trespasser. I'm pretty sure If I was caught hunting there, even w a bow, I'd probly lose my license and get a big fat fine. Now these trespassers are rallying against the expansion of new rock quarry, ON AIRPORT property that they have been trespassing on so long they think it's theirs.I believe this story/documantary is misleading about taking land from Umstead, it never was part of the park and off limits to anyone,hunters,hikers,bikers etc. Between the noise from the airport and I-40 It's not a great place for a park anyway, but the geology makes it a great place for a quarry........rant off :shaking:

Back