Lots of interesting news today

Last edited:
Good for him. Not gonna make me a Steelers fan, but I like that guy.
I like that guy for that reason. Other than that, I don't know who he is. I'm done with the NFL, NBA, ETC. I was in the Army from 1997 until 2004. I didn't leave willingly if that says anything. Our flag means more to me than a bunch of overpaid hypocrites disrespecting the flag that so many have sacrificed for. (I held back what I wanted to type)

I like that guy for that reason. Other than that, I don't know who he is. I'm done with the NFL, NBA, ETC. I was in the Army from 1997 until 2004. I didn't leave willingly if that says anything. Our flag means more to me than a bunch of overpaid hypocrites disrespecting the flag that so many have sacrificed for. (I held back what I wanted to type)
2465C6E0-AA4E-45F2-B782-C4C9A63E9908.jpeg

$2 Million is worth looking into. But the explanation they gave and the priorities they set for distribution are pretty accurate. With $7.7 Billion being distributed over the course of this year, fraudsters were bound to find a way to scam some of that money.

This is on the same level as shrinkage at a retail store from shoplifting.
I like how they rounded from $1.6million to $2m. Sounds so much worse.
And yeah, thats 0.02% of the amount going out the door.
Is it a problem? Yes. Is it a problem is comparison to "Where the fawk is the $7.7B coming from?" Nope.

Back