Lots of interesting news today

Hell yeah made it fucking rain!
13F Combat Observation Lasing Team. They stamped out COLT sometime after I left, so now there is just the FIST. There is a good fella on here that still runs around Division Arty looking for a GVLDD though. I bet he misses that thing as much as me. @skyhighZJ

Last edited:
I searched this forum and his name did not come up in any thread. That said, I would like to introduce y'all to Anthony Brian Logan. He is a conservative commentator whom I would offer to buy a steak dinner if I should happen to meet him in person. If you lean toward the liberal side you might not like him.

Anthony Brian Logan | Conservative News And Opinion

One team showed up to the play, the other team? “Nah fam we good, don’t wanna get too close. We’ll chill on the bench and send the backups in but make them keep a safe distance away.”

the-blues-brothers-4.jpg

Company wants to pay couples $3,000 to have sex on 8 different mattresses

I'm having a surprisingly difficult time convincing my wife to put our names into the hat.

Does it have to be your wife? I mean, you could pay 8 different hookers and still have a healthy profit.

Depending on which trailer park you choose, you could about have enough left over to get 2300 Dollar Value Menu items from McDonalds, a pizza, a new iPhone 11 Pro and flowers for your wife (isn't that what she really wants anyway?)

B-25 Down....

so this is news?

Also - water is wet, and politicians lie.
Sure. It's a local NC guy building 400hp normally aspirated Jeep I6's. Much more interesting to ME than a lot of the other crap they tell me is interesting.

Sure. It's a local NC guy building 400hp normally aspirated Jeep I6's. Much more interesting to ME than a lot of the other crap they tell me is interesting.
So you didn't know its a lot of work to do?

Back