Lots of interesting news today

I've bought more trucks out of state than in state. I went to Florida to get my current DD. Watching the current listings I'm confident I could sell it and make money.

Duane

Neil deGrasse Tyson warns asteroid could hit Earth the day before the election

350.png

so I'm just so I'm just a dumb neuroscientist so somebody help me out. What does it mean to Forfeit 2 billion dollars in past profit? Who gets the money? The government?
this sounds to me like the government is making off with this sounds to me like the government is making off with 5.5 billion dollars. So what happened to that money? Is just used for whatever?
Id hope it would all go to addiction services and research but somehow i doubt that happens....

so I'm just so I'm just a dumb neuroscientist so somebody help me out. What does it mean to Forfeit 2 billion dollars in past profit? Who gets the money? The government?
this sounds to me like the government is making off with this sounds to me like the government is making off with 5.5 billion dollars. So what happened to that money? Is just used for whatever?
Id hope it would all go to addiction services and research but somehow i doubt that happens....
I hope you get some for a new phone. That thing is double posting like crazy!

Lawyers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope you get some for a new phone. That thing is double posting like crazy!
Voice to txt.
AI isn't perfect yet.
Thank goodness.

Last edited:
"Once the WSDA had trapped some hornets in the area, workers attached tiny tracking devices to the insects with dental floss and eventually tracked them back to the hive, BBC News Reports."
"To get more of the giant hornets to exit the hive, the team thwacked the tree with a wooden board"

So what do you do for a living? Well, I attach trackers to murder hornets with dental floss, and thwack trees to piss them off. :lol:

Back