Lots of interesting news today

If you think about it, everything is 50/50. It either is or isn't. Is=50% isn't =50%. There you go.

As far as us being in a simulation is concerned: I'd like to have a word with the devs. On a serious note though, the developer is God. We are his creation and we live in his universe based upon his rules. So when scientists in general suggest that we are in a simulation, it kinda reinforces the fact that God exists.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If you think about it, everything is 50/50. It either is or isn't. Is=50% isn't =50%. There you go.

As far as us being in a simulation is concerned: I'd like to have a word with the devs. On a serious note though, the developer is God. We are his creation and we live in his universe based upon his rules. So when scientists in general suggest that we are in a simulation, it kinda reinforces the fact that God exists.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

6303D9E3-0A9F-479E-8D61-6F6A6F8E7AFF.jpeg

It's a good thing Hunter Biden wasn't an employee of the government nor is running for President.

You're going to have to do better than that.
No, really I don't.
The onus isn't on me to prove it's actually a problem that's any worse than the alternative.

It's a good thing Hunter Biden wasn't an employee of the government nor is running for President.
I agree with the premise, but you and I both know its not that simple. And not isolated to the mean blue man.

If his actions are so unimportant, why are FB and Twitter locking accounts for posting links to blog posts and articles about the NY Post article?

*Edited to add, I've read some of said blog posts and at least one calls into question the veracity of all the info on the Post article.

A while back I was listening to a JRE podcast with a guest talking about simulation theory. The guest was theorizing that once it becomes possible to simulate reality, then the odds of us existing in the actual real world became astronomically low. Much more likely that we would exist in one of millions of simulations. Even if it's not possible now, if it only becomes possible in the future, that would also mean that we were more than likely part of a simulation. So if the odds are likely that it ever it becomes possible to simulate reality, then odds are we currently exist in a simulation. It was solid pot-talk. Like, wow, man.

In a story on WRAL today, it was reported that the City of Sanford Fire Department has six members confirmed positive this week for COVID. In the article, among other things (like the stations closed to the public, disinfect between shift changes, reduced intermingling between shifts and stations), the article stated:

"They've also changed how they respond to calls, sending only one person to respond, if possible."

Call 911....do they say "oh, just a kitchen fire? We'll send one man over there right now."

In a story on WRAL today, it was reported that the City of Sanford Fire Department has six members confirmed positive this week for COVID. In the article, among other things (like the stations closed to the public, disinfect between shift changes, reduced intermingling between shifts and stations), the article stated:

"They've also changed how they respond to calls, sending only one person to respond, if possible."

Call 911....do they say "oh, just a kitchen fire? We'll send one man over there right now."
This is our SOP. But that's not for fire, only on medical. We send one person in then relay info if assistance is needed.

Back