Lots of interesting news today

If a species of life can travel the stars and make it to earth that means they are so advanced that it would boggle our minds and we couldn't possibly comprehend their technology. I really don't think it would be a good idea to sling lead at them using your primitive combustion tube.
Makes you wonder why they'd have so much interested in hillbilly's anuses too. Surely they'd be beyond that by now.

Changing the subject...

I was gifted some MyPillows by my brother a couple years ago for Christmas, and they are awesome.

And just to wave the:flipoff2: at cancel culture, I bought some more stuff from Mike Lindell to support him.

Changing the subject...

I was gifted some MyPillows by my brother a couple years ago for Christmas, and they are awesome.

And just to wave the:flipoff2: at cancel culture, I bought some more stuff from Mike Lindell to support him.
F#ck Twitter and all the rest of the social media tards. Stupid.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and when will this shit stop? Will they EVER be satisfied? You can't erase history and should not try too. Slavery ended 156 yrs. ago GET OVER IT.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and when will this shit stop? Will they EVER be satisfied? You can't erase history and should not try too. Slavery ended 156 yrs. ago GET OVER IT.

Morons, never, and no.

"Duncan Cameron owned one of the largest holdings of enslaved men and women in the area...which stood on around 10 acres of land in the area near Hillsborough Street"
:rolleyes:

Wow.
It's no secret, my ancestors held many plantations up and down the coast. There's a reason why most of the folks in Winston with my last name have a way darker tan than me.
So... if I win the Nobel peace prize fo fixing the middle east, then find a cure for cancer and donate all the money to start a massive cancer curing facility... can't get my name on it due to great great great... great grandpappy's profession?

In more uplifting news - this is very important

Eventually they are going to get the name of every institution/organization in the south older than 50yrs changed. It's hard to look back more than a few generations and not find some link to the antebellum south.

MSM Headline: Racist Phoenix Cop Shoots black man in head and steals his child

Last edited:
MSM Headline: Racist Phoenix Cop Shoots black man in head and steals his child

ufc mma GIF by New Mexico United

No words could properly convey my sadness and anger as a parent if the victim OR aggressor was my child. And F all those other kids that just sat there and recorded and watched it happen. There is a really screwed up generation making their way into the real world right now.

No words could properly convey my sadness and anger as a parent if the victim OR aggressor was my child. And F all those other kids that just sat there and recorded and watched it happen. There is a really screwed up generation making their way into the real world right now.
Kids can be real dicks. I have 2 girls in high school and kids are mean as shit these days.

On the same note, the painted rock outside of East Gaston High School got improvement. Some yee yee ass did PERFECT donuts around it turfing the hell out of the lawn. I don't approve of the destruction of property but the kid in me had to laugh a little.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-03-15-25-08.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-03-15-25-08.png
    639.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Not YouTube but soo awesome

Kids can be real dicks. I have 2 girls in high school and kids are mean as shit these days.
So my question is why hasn’t the kid been arrested for assault. It’s one thing to be in a fight but to repeatedly slam ones head on the ground shows intent to cause harm.

On the same note, the painted rock outside of East Gaston High School got improvement. Some yee yee ass did PERFECT donuts around it turfing the hell out of the lawn. I don't approve of the destruction of property but the kid in my had to laugh a little.
Somewhere theres a 35mm printed picture of a yellow TJ flexing on that rock (assuming its the same one).

Back