Lots of interesting news today

On the same note, the painted rock outside of East Gaston High School got improvement. Some yee yee ass did PERFECT donuts around it turfing the hell out of the lawn. I don't approve of the destruction of property but the kid in me had to laugh a little.
I recall a friend in a Dodge Charger, doing some wheeling on the old Pawtucket Golf Course, back in the 70s. They had a security camera, & my friend had to pay damages! No, I wasn't with him!

So my question is why hasn’t the kid been arrested for assault. It’s one thing to be in a fight but to repeatedly slam ones head on the ground shows intent to cause harm.

I can guarantee that has already happened. I work in the school system and deal with nearly 20 school resource officers, and most of the high school officers take kids to the sheriffs department several times a week. It blows my mind.

Mehhhh I’m kinda on the fence with the click bait title. From the skimming of the article. Old dude put an unloaded gun on table and told wife to shot him. Cops show up send him to get evaluated, lied to his wife about what husband said so she gave go ahead to search for said gun and another.

I think the guy will win because cops lied but it’s not a wide open police come take your guns as the title wants you to think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEANWHILE, a co-worker of mine was talked into investing $1,200 in Etherium a few weeks ago. It's now worth almost 5k.

But he has no idea how to get it off his wallet and sell it, so I've been helping him this week try to sort that out.

Beginners luck.

Betcha that truck still sells for $10k

Back