Lots of interesting news today

On the news last night and this morning, two stories back to back further proved that the entirety of our government and monetary systems are complete jokes. First story was about the boogyman debt ceiling fight and blah blah blah default blah blah, yellon taking "extraordinary measures" blah blah. Immediately followed by "the US sends another $2.X billion aid package to Ukraine.

I feel like this a great exhibit on how weak as men we have become. I highly doubt some deadbeat thief squatters would be making anyone who cares about their family and property values feel 'uneasy' for very long.

Before social media I feel this would have been taken care of the first night.

I feel like this a great exhibit on how weak as men we have become. I highly doubt some deadbeat thief squatters would be making anyone who cares about their family and property values feel 'uneasy' for very long.

Before social media I feel this would have been taken care of the first night.
I don't think it is weak men, but but how our society/laws have become so dumb as to protect squatters. Cops should show up and drag them out of there to jail.

I don't think it is weak men, but but how our society/laws have become so dumb as to protect squatters. Cops should show up and drag them out of there to jail.
'society' = us, the people, the men
'society' puts up with the laws, votes for the laws, keeps voting for the 'man' to protect = weak
cops have been neutered by 'society' = weak

$5 of unleaded would absolutely get the job done

'society' puts up with the laws, votes for the laws, keeps voting for the 'man' to protect = weak

I guess I see what you are saying.

Going to burn it down, LOL?

Serious question
Which is worse
House taken over by squatters doing who TF knows what
Or a burned out hulk that site there for who TF knows how long bc nobody really owns it?

Serious question
Which is worse
Or a burned out hulk that site there for who TF knows how long bc nobody really owns it?
Both?

Serious question
Which is worse
I will take burned house.

This dude went to my wife’s HS. That’s a massive cat.

Former NFL DL Derek Wolfe kills mountain lion 'wreaking havoc' in a rural Colorado neighborhood

1674305567961.png

This a little bit different but i know a guy who has rental homes when someone quit paying rent he will get a eviction notice but if they dont move out by then he will go and move in the house with them and they will call the cops on him and they cant make him leave because he owns the home and they are squatters because they aren't paying rent and they will move out in a coupler days then. ha said he has done this a few times to get people out. He said you should see the look on people faces when they come home and he is stretched out on their couch and eating their food. He said it is priceless. I think he is short a few fries in his happy meal but it works i guess.

Like it or not. Humans do have to control animal populations. Deer, elk, sheep, bears, wolves, cougars they all have a carrying capacity on the land. Which humans have made smaller areas for them so there has to management.
Why have humans made it their life's work to encroach and destroy? Why not stop the encroachment and destruction now? It's as good a time as any?

Also, anyone who poses with a dead animal that had no chance against a gun, with a stupid grin, while being the very reason the animal has less place to live and is losing it's thousands of years habitat.....well they are the absolute worst

Back