Lots of interesting news today

When I was young we rented for a couple of years in Winston Salem.
When renters didn't pay, this landlord would order new custom windows for the house with a delivery date 3-4 months out.
He would remove ALL the window and tell them he was upgrading and show them the order paperwork.
Once they moved out he would cancel the order and put the old windows back in.

Yes they can. Moving in would certainly be a gray area though, at least in nc.
This.
I can absolutely access any time I want to for maintenance or inspection if I fear somehting is wrong.
Moving in would be a much tougher claim to stake. Unless you are going to claim you’ve been there for more than 30 days. Then it’s a squat off.

It just occured to me that Germany's new(ish) chancellor is actually Cheerful Charlie from Clarkson's Farm
MV5BMTA4ZDAzZGEtZGIxNy00NWQyLTllODctMjZjN2M2ZDRlOTljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI4MzE4MDU@._V1_.jpg

2022-06-16T161204Z_339614585_RC24TU9NYAK1_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS-EU-LEADERS-1024x683.jpg

2 am, mary jane and booze and stolen guns in the car, he allows the search, and ran and fought.

I can't wait to hear what these 'demands' are.

Why do these clowns get airtime?

2 am, mary jane and booze and stolen guns in the car, he allows the search, and ran and fought.

None of that matters, once police take control of your body, they are responsible for keeping it alive.

None of that matters, once police take control of your body, they are responsible for keeping it alive.
Want to stay out of custody? Dont do this stupid shit. Dont do drugs, steal stuff, and then fight cops. I get the sentiment of the police shouldnt intentionally cause undue harm, but the bottom line is his stupidity got him killed.

It's WRAL. Need I say more?

what? they didn't have control. they were trying to GET control when they tased him. they didn't keep tasing him and punching him once he was in handcuffs. they DID administer first aid and called EMS. What more is needed?

he takes off running and starts fighting 5 cops....reasonable to think that those actions, not just the tasing, caused any heart issues to cause trouble.

what? they didn't have control. they were trying to GET control when they tased him. they didn't keep tasing him and punching him once he was in handcuffs. they DID administer first aid and called EMS. What more is needed?

he takes off running and starts fighting 5 cops....reasonable to think that those actions, not just the tasing, caused any heart issues to cause trouble.
The original article linked didn't go into this level of detail. If he wasn't detained yet then its a different story.

Occupational hazard ....if I was a steel worker I might fall of a building. If you're a criminal bad shit might happen. Why was I able to grasp this concept at 16 when I was out doing dumb shit , but grown ass adults can't?

What’s with all of the heart failures on young people in the last year or so? All of these dying in custody of it as well as many young athletes.

What’s with all of the heart failures on young people in the last year or so? All of these dying in custody of it as well as many young athletes.
Secret CDC Report CONFIRMS 118K Youths “Died Suddenly” After Vax Rollout. They're still pushing that booster and vax that doesn't seem to do much in the way of preventing anything.

Secret CDC Report CONFIRMS 118K Youths “Died Suddenly” After Vax Rollout. They're still pushing that booster and vax that doesn't seem to do much in the way of preventing anything.
Kinda what me and some co workers were discussing… funny how these athletes were mandated and are falling like flies.

As much as I agree with your second statement, I'd love to see the data for your first statement.

Only links I could find were this:
Which is lacking in substance.

And this:
Which has charts that don't match the headline and then further down refers to data from the UK ONS, not the US CDC.

As much as I agree with your second statement, I'd love to see the data for your first statement.

Only links I could find were this:
Which is lacking in substance.

And this:
Which has charts that don't match the headline and then further down refers to data from the UK ONS, not the US CDC.
I agree...I do however doubt we'd ever know the truth about it through any other sources in this country. We're pretty good at covering our tracks. Life insurance companies seem to be seeing the same trend, probably nothing.

Kinda what me and some co workers were discussing… funny how these athletes were mandated and are falling like flies.

I don't know....are 'young, healthy' people falling like flies at a higher rate than any other time in recorded history? Its just odds that more would be dying.....there are 8+ billion of us now, and we have 24 hour news.
It's not THAT surprising that a seemingly healthy football player would have some health problems after a hard direct chest hit, time after time.
Now a probably sedentary 32 year old drug user that runs and fights with the police then dies isn't that hard to believe. Immediate heart rate increases and surges of adrenalin in not-that-healthy people can cause all sorts of problems.
The decently healthy police officer in the capital a few years ago had a stroke and died after being hyped up yelling at the Capital visitors.

Back