Lots of interesting news today

So wait...his KIDS made him an amputee? Talk about getting WHACKED
sigh.
I also just realized that was a reference to something older than several members here.

WOW. Even the Satanic Temple won't sign on to abort babies past 11 weeks.
thats bc they do it by pill, bc it can be done remotely. Pill abortion has always been 11 weeks max. Thats a physiological limit, not a moral one.

Well, that's shocking!

Hopefully, Electrify America will own up to all the charges.
FE11C728-0134-48BD-A115-860DF967729E.jpeg

In other news, I think I found a recent job opening for you. You just need to trade the truck in for a motorcycle...

WITN: Pagan Motorcycle Club leader gets 75 years in prison.
So what I RW’s is a guy who likes motorcycles was sentenced to a buttload of prison for money drugs and guns. Our “elected officials” do that and worse and we re-elect them. Seems fishy.

Then again he sold drugs in a controlled sales market for firearms and positioning. Oh, wait. See also: CIA drug sales for guns to facilitate ghost coups and proxy wars since forever.

Sounds like a great novel series!

So what I RW’s is a guy who likes motorcycles was sentenced to a buttload of prison for money drugs and guns. Our “elected officials” do that and worse and we re-elect them. Seems fishy.

Then again he sold drugs in a controlled sales market for firearms and positioning. Oh, wait. See also: CIA drug sales for guns to facilitate ghost coups and proxy wars since forever.

Sounds like a great novel series!
See, you already understand the business model. You're a shoe in!

You can get your ass they'll be collecting whatever pieces are possible to prove it wasn't just for "environmental research"

You can get your ass they'll be collecting whatever pieces are possible to prove it wasn't just for "environmental research"
Then what?

It could have video of Hillary ordering all those suicides and Biden wouldn't do jack shit to china. Let's face it .. nothing will come of whatever is recovered and we will continue bowing to china to not disrupt Nike production

Then what?

It could have video of Hillary ordering all those suicides and Biden wouldn't do jack shit to china. Let's face it .. nothing will come of whatever is recovered and we will continue bowing to china to not disrupt Nike production
Pshaw Nike don’t matter.
Apple and Google products however do

I don’t wanna go all conspiracy theory…but a balloon traveling at that altitude didn’t raise a little bit of curiosity before it got to the point of ‘don’t shoot it down out of safety concerns’. And if it was traveling a threatening enough path, I doubt it would have made it to the beach. So what was attention being diverted from and why’s the dog being wagged.

I don’t wanna go all conspiracy theory…but a balloon traveling at that altitude didn’t raise a little bit of curiosity before it got to the point of ‘don’t shoot it down out of safety concerns’. And if it was traveling a threatening enough path, I doubt it would have made it to the beach. So what was attention being diverted from and why’s the dog being wagged.
That's right. I also think it's ironic that most of the ppl screaming to shoot it down, likely have no issues with Amazon, Google, apple, etc spying on everything in their life.

That's right. I also think it's ironic that most of the ppl screaming to shoot it down, likely have no issues with Amazon, Google, apple, etc spying on everything in their life.
No problem with it? Or just don't have a solution? I don't like all the apps that track every last thing, but there's not much way around it. This problem had a simple solution: shoot it down. Shouldn't have taken days.

Back