Lunch in/around High Point today

Speaking of Tony (@RenegadeT ), I thought I might have seen you getting lunch at Mad Greek in KVegas a while back... but I wasnt sure. Since you were with a group I thought it might be weird to walk over like "hey bud, I think we almost rolled in the 666 Cherokee in an ECORS race at Calalanamanatee 10 years back?"

Had a lot of fun meeting with Chris_K, 77GreenMachine and RenegadeT for lunch today. Bad Daddy's burgers are good stuff !

Same here, nice to put faces to names and take way to long of a lunch. Definitely need to do it again. Also @Croatan_Kid you have now been dubed crouton kid from our lunch conversation.

Had a lot of fun meeting with Chris_K, 77GreenMachine and RenegadeT for lunch today. Bad Daddy's burgers are good stuff !
I'd be glad to meet for lunch one day as well. I work across the street from Volvo. I really haven't been keeping up with this.

And @Croatan_Kid
I hate I missed you when you were up this way.

Speaking of Tony (@RenegadeT ), I thought I might have seen you getting lunch at Mad Greek in KVegas a while back... but I wasnt sure. Since you were with a group I thought it might be weird to walk over like "hey bud, I think we almost rolled in the 666 Cherokee in an ECORS race at Calalanamanatee 10 years back?"
That probably was me, mad greek is in our lunch rotation. If I thought I saw you, I wouldn't hesitate to barge in and say hey. And I don't feel like we ever almost rolled...I saved that for later :D

I won't be such a recluse next time.

Y'all fawkers keep me in the loop on this...be good to put some faces w/ (screen) names

I'm down for some good food & company!

I work in downtown Greensboro, but can be flexible @ lunchtime.

I'm gunna post a week ahead of time before I go anywhere again!

BUMP !

Anyone for a rematch for lunch next week ? Any day works for me except friday

I'm good anytime Monday or wednesday

I could do tuesday but I'd be returning from a 10am meeting in Dobson so it would need to be 12:30 or later

Seems like Monday or Wednesday would work for most people.
Waiting until Sunday to decide.

Ideas of location?? I'm clueless, except Bad Daddy's was good last time and Viva Chicken is great too

Last edited:
Back