Major life changes /

anvilrubi

So lately I've had a little more spring in my step the airs been a little fresher and the grasser a little greener. Now I'm not the kind to pour my guts out like dr Phil or opra but about 3 weeks ago everything changed for the better. Some of my family have been a little slow to support me others they don't mind at all. I've always been a big burly fellow felt like a manly man well think what you want but I now can join the likes of @shawn , @Jody Treadway , and yes even @Jason W.. Yes it's true I bought a pair of crocs and I don't regret it best thing that ever touched my feet. I hope maybe this post will inspire others to change tunes and take an open mind to these wonderful rubber clogs.

IMG_1815.JPG

Spit out the Kool-Aid man spit it out!!!!
Can't do it so comfortable cool I went from wearing $450 luchessecowboy boots to crocs and it's been an awesome transition. Join the dark side. They even have darth Vader and Kylie Ren crocs

Hater's gonna hate. Enjoy the comfort!

Let me tell you about a mostly vegetarian diet. Ever had buffalo style tofu? That'll be your next step towards an inner balance
I've actually cut down to maybe two meats a week I really enjoy grilled vegetables don't even need the meat

Hater's gonna hate. Enjoy the comfort!

Let me tell you about a mostly vegetarian diet. Ever had buffalo style tofu? That'll be your next step towards an inner balance
Ba-hull sha-hit

I started wearing them Before the haters came. I've been trying to keep up my walking routine, but about 3 years ago, my feet hurt bad when walking. Especially my left. Found out my left big toe is Stiff, Locked up. Tried 3 different shoes before I found the crocks. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PS: The Strap, goes on the Back of your foot; they ain't Flip Flops!

Back