Major life changes /

I started wearing them Before the haters came. I've been trying to keep up my walking routine, but about 3 years ago, my feet hurt bad when walking. Especially my left. Found out my left big toe is Stiff, Locked up. Tried 3 different shoes before I found the crocks. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

PS: The Strap, goes on the Back of your foot; they ain't Flip Flops!
You only flip the strap back when shits about to get real

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hater's gonna hate. Enjoy the comfort!

Let me tell you about a mostly vegetarian diet. Ever had buffalo style tofu? That'll be your next step towards an inner balance
The wife had a roommate in college that was a Honeybee (dancer at the Charlotte Hornets games). She was gorgeous. But all she ate was tofu with a little BBQ sauce. When she would go to the bathroom, you could smell it throughout the entire apartment!

i-WjzhP8v.gif

HIPSTERJUDGEshawn.jpg

Whenever I see those danged hipster lumberjacks, this comes to mind:

I've recently taken an interest in the game of golf. Take a case of beer and make a day out of it.

I've recently taken an interest in the game of golf. Take a case of beer and make a day out of it.

I always play semi-private clubs...not as snooty as the private courses, but skill level is better than public courses and they're the right price point to keep it kinda nice. All the while, they're just normal enough to support being trashed by the 13th hole and go wheeling with your cart.

Yea I've been playing pretty good smaller course l, decent place nobody to high up out there.

Back