Mall Crawling Racer...... #4410

Damn, Should have taken my laptop to work, Congratulations! If anyone finds a clip of his interview, I missed it.

Interviewed like a BOSS brah! :Rick Ross meme: Now go grab a Muscle Milk shake and throw in an extra scoop of creatine to celebrate. (Along with the standard issue Heinekens, of course.)

Congrats on the finish Jay!

Damn I missed the interview. I hope someone got a clip of it.

Congrants on finishing Jay!
#fistpump #mallcrawling #justanotherdayatthemall
#idontevenknowwhatthisshitmeans

Last edited:
I recorded the interview and posted it on the NC4x4 facebook group, my phone is being a real pain but I am trying to upload the video to youtube so it can be shared here.

Heres the video of Jay Callaway's Post race interview, Sorry for the craptastic sound.

I don't believe I am even a member of JeepForum... :X Feel free to copy/paste the link... here it is.

This site will absolutely not let me just post a link... thats pretty damn stupid.

http:/ /www.youtube.com/ watch?v=l4vPrSMjdbo

2 spaces between each backslash, remove them.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!! 14th place. And that was having to wait over 2 hours for some broken rigs to get off the trail, we missed a top 10 finish by like 28 minutes. Couldn't be happier, I'm buzzed on Jack Daniels and tylenol right now- I suffered a horrible dislocated shoulder around mile 70 and had to drive the last 50 miles essentially one handed.

We have GIGS of photos and video, I'll start working on them over the next week along with a race recap.

Thanks for keeping the thread updated! East Coast Represent! #Poundingenergydrinks

Good job

I only hate because I hate posers.

And I'm jelous...

Congratulations on keeping the mall crawler together, that is impressive in itself.

CONGRATS. watching the video yesterday you could tell, finishing is winning!

What a WIN! Sorry about the shoulder. Shouldn't have been #fistpumping while running 70mph across the desert!!! :D

Congrats man!! Awesome ride!!

Thanks guys! I'm stuck in Phoenix right now after missing my flight connection :mad: . I'll work on a race recap this week while I'm in Orlando for work- so many cool things about this experience, it really is hard doing justice to it.

Hey brah I checked out your build thread a few days ago and it had me rolling son,congratulations on the hammers finish east coast fist pump represent

Back