March Rock Race DPG. March 24th

Are there any people driving at the playground tonight/this afternoon? I have actually convinced the boss (my wife) to let me drive out there and wheel for a bit (test the buggy) if there are going to be other guys there.

Is it ok?

BTW, I asked on the mud devil site a few minutes ago so this is sort of cross posted. http://muddevils4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3080

im really thinking about running up to king to get my yamaha for tommorow.less walking equals happy tummy.

^^^ good idea or bad??? Last year i covered it so bad in mud i had to take it apart to clean it, Had fun though and Jeremy got the hook up that day, after it rained everbody went to the mud pit

quick question guys,in the open wheeling i have a 99 TJ on 32's no lockers , can i have a little fun there or not???

quick question guys,in the open wheeling i have a 99 TJ on 32's no lockers , can i have a little fun there or not???
I've been in a similar situation (locked taco on 33's). If you're concerned about damage from flopping/rolling there are about 150-200 yards of fun lines for you. If you want to really test the limits and you're not concerned about body damage then you can go pretty far with a heavy right foot and a "ready for anything" attitude.

The real beauty is of DPG is that you're always new your trailer and it offers extremely challenging lines. If you're looking for long trails and good times hanging out in the wood with your rig then Uwharrie is perfect for that.

Back on (my) topic. Should I come tonight and test my rig before Harlan?

biggest problem is everything for the most part is roped off and the course tape is everywhere. They'll be people hanging out, your welcome to come, there just isn't really anything to ride on.

I wanted to verify that a better than stock roll cage is required for tomorrow. I have a buddy that says he read where a stock cage was ok.

The link to the map does not work for me
I know up 109 from 49 left on old 64 and right on what road?

Back