March Rock Race DPG. March 24th

I'll bring a helmet or two..you mofo's just don't sweat them up too bad.

aight, ill wear a sweet tie die bandanna underneath to make me look stylish . . . er keep the sweat off the helmet

aight so should i buy a helmet or can i just use one of bigwoodies? Hmmm how much do motorcycle helmets run and where the heck do they sell em . . .

i dont know about the price, but i have seen what look to be DOT approved motorcycle helmets at walmart...... might be the ticket for something like this

theres no way i would wear a walmart one lol. might as well wrap your heap in cardboard. jsut go buy a local honda/yamaha shop and buy a cheapo brain bucket.

both of my hoops are actually bent, I didn't bend them myself they were already there when I got it plus the cage is tied into the frame.
Besides, I got a Protools bender now anyway so I don't have to Miter em anymore :flipoff2:

See, your problem is the fact that you decided to post up pics of your "fabwork" and start up a psuedofabshop before actually really learning to build things. Everyone here has had to start somewhere...we can all think back to the dumb shit we've put together and thought totally rad.
The only difference is, we didn't have anywhere to post it at the time :flipoff2:

See, your problem is the fact that you decided to post up pics of your "fabwork" and start up a psuedofabshop before actually really learning to build things. Everyone here has had to start somewhere...we can all think back to the dumb shit we've put together and thought totally rad.
The only difference is, we didn't have anywhere to post it at the time :flipoff2:

Cough,cough..
http://beastinc.net/

One week to go. Who else wants to enter?

George is bringing the track hoe today to make some changes. Mostly to make the course easier in a few spots to make it faster.

Scott is ordering t-shirts, so better come early if you want one before we run out---prices posted later this week.

Racing starts at 9:30, all competitors need to be there at 7:30 for a quick tech inpsection and drivers meeting.

Will sunday be open for an open ride? I had heard that it would earlier but can't seem to find it wrote anywhere now. We're coming down Sat to watch and camp but not to race. Just wondering if it will be open for us non racers Sunday?

i know its long shot, but does anyone coming from the raleigh area happen to have room on their trailer for another rig? or, if someone is already going down there that can tow, but for some reason isnt, i could definitely use a tow. ive got money for gas and such, and im pretty sure the passenger seat will be open now.

please let me know if any of you guys could do this, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

i know its long shot, but does anyone coming from the raleigh area happen to have room on their trailer for another rig? or, if someone is already going down there that can tow, but for some reason isnt, i could definitely use a tow. ive got money for gas and such, and im pretty sure the passenger seat will be open now.

please let me know if any of you guys could do this, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris

Are you entering or just wanna wheel yours after?

come on whats everyone afraid of we have made the course easy enough for almost anyone can run the course.I can do most of it in my stock sami,dont make me have to enter the sami and whip up on you pansi"s

come on whats everyone afraid of we have made the course easy enough for almost anyone can run the course.I can do most of it in my stock sami,dont make me have to enter the sami and whip up on you pansi"s
oh god ..please do. I may just let my wife drive mine and put the smack down on em'.

Back