Maxxis Trailer Tire Deal.. as seen on PBB

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Hey all,

I know a lot of us have trailers and some may be able to use this deal I found...

Yes to get deal you have to fill out info and sign up but I jst did it and yes the code does take 20% off price of tires and you get FREE shipping..

Looks Like I may be getting some new trailer tires and getting rid of my old truck tires :)

Here is link on PBB:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477913

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Maxxis M8008 Radial Trailer tire available from a 175/80R13 6 ply up to the 235/80R16 10 Ply and are available to Race fans and teams at 20% off and free shipping.
This includes every body with a trailer to haul their toys.
This is a limited time deal.
This is a really great trailer tire with many of the national trailer manufactures choosing to run Maxxis because they are so much tougher.
Quit blowing out trailer tires and get these.
How do you get the deal?
Go to www.maxxis.com/m8008 and enter coupon code RACESUPPORT.

Well I went ahead and tried out the offer and well it works :) (of course)

the tires are very nice.
and I hope to get them mounted this weekend..

I have been running used truck tires for the last while and decided to step up and spend some money..

Not bad I got 5 - 6ply Trailer tires for $375.00 shipped to my house and I got them in 3 days and they threw in a Free duffle bag (nice tool bag for the trail)

But they did forget to include one thing.. STICKERS.. I was surprised no stickers.. oh well I guess no free advertising on the trailer...

Here are some pics.. cause everyone loves pics :)

Attachments

• maxxis 001.jpg
    maxxis 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 487
  • maxxis 003.jpg
    maxxis 003.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 446
  • maxxis 004.jpg
    maxxis 004.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 466
OOOOHHHH, AAAAAHHHH

Thanks Ken.. my tires need to be replaced.. this is a SMOKIN deal!

Back