[May 18,-20 2018] Scott Fields Benefit Ride, May19th (Scott fields Benefit ride)

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
I know the forecast is calling for rain and storms this weekend, but just like Scott never give up on his goals we are not going to give up on ours just because of a little rain. Everyone that has an easy up please bring it it will be beneficial during the raffle

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
20180515_114654.jpg
20180515_121010.jpg
20180515_121032.jpg

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
Raffle tickets for the CJ will be available in person this weekend! The CJ will be there, Fully maintnanced, runs like a top and waxed to the max!

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton
Jason I need to get 40-50 tickets from you this weekend.

Last edited:

Jason W.

Carolina Trail Blazers
Let's try and have a huge turnout this weekend, Scott's condition is not very well, let's come out and show him all the support we can despite the rain and possible bad weather. It's just a little rain I no the none of you will melt

Tails

I would like to meet members from here who will be at the ride. I always have my Alabama hat on and a beard. You’ll know me when you see me. Please introduce yourself to me so I can put a face with who y’all are.

Paul

Dr 'Dre
I would like to meet members from here who will be at the ride. I always have my Alabama hat on and a beard. You’ll know me when you see me. Please introduce yourself to me so I can put a face with who y’all are.
I look like a large black man and will be wearing a red do rag on my head.
Bloods...

Paul

Dr 'Dre
Last edited:

77GreenMachine

Phillip Talton
Weather is looking like less of a wash out. Talking about possible breaks in the rain, maybe even several hours. Everyone come on out for this ride!

obullfish

Carolina Trail Blazers
Everyone that can please come out this weekend and help support Scott that has done so much for our passion. Lots of awesome raffle prizes will be going home with someone this weekend.

superman27344

Everyone that can please come out this weekend and help support Scott that has done so much for our passion. Lots of awesome raffle prizes will be going home with someone this weekend.

I plan on being there tomorrow, even if the weather makes it not a great day for wheeling, I still want to get a few raffle tickets. Will this be staged at the training center or at the Outpost?