[May 18,-20 2018] Scott Fields Benefit Ride, May19th (Scott fields Benefit ride)

20180515_114654.jpg
20180515_121010.jpg
20180515_121032.jpg

Let's try and have a huge turnout this weekend, Scott's condition is not very well, let's come out and show him all the support we can despite the rain and possible bad weather. It's just a little rain I no the none of you will melt

I would like to meet members from here who will be at the ride. I always have my Alabama hat on and a beard. You’ll know me when you see me. Please introduce yourself to me so I can put a face with who y’all are.

I would like to meet members from here who will be at the ride. I always have my Alabama hat on and a beard. You’ll know me when you see me. Please introduce yourself to me so I can put a face with who y’all are.
I look like a large black man and will be wearing a red do rag on my head.
Bloods...

Last edited:
Weather is looking like less of a wash out. Talking about possible breaks in the rain, maybe even several hours. Everyone come on out for this ride!

Everyone that can please come out this weekend and help support Scott that has done so much for our passion. Lots of awesome raffle prizes will be going home with someone this weekend.

Everyone that can please come out this weekend and help support Scott that has done so much for our passion. Lots of awesome raffle prizes will be going home with someone this weekend.

I plan on being there tomorrow, even if the weather makes it not a great day for wheeling, I still want to get a few raffle tickets. Will this be staged at the training center or at the Outpost?

Back