MICKEY MOUSE CHASSIS # 1

Damn thats badass!

Hey bigwoody!!

I would keep it just like that last pic there. SWEET!! Post a pic of your creation in the sweetest thread I have ever seen on pirate4x4. Its in general and its called "collection of chassis". Put yours up there. Take care and keep us up to date on that bigwoody. Bye.

05' caddy pearl white.....

ai83.photobucket.com_albums_j282_gmanstone2_100_3001.jpg

ai83.photobucket.com_albums_j282_gmanstone2_000_0070.jpg

ai83.photobucket.com_albums_j282_gmanstone2_100_3004.jpg

That is one sweet rig, props to everyone involved in the build up. When is it going to make its first run?

Beastforty said:
That is one sweet rig, props to everyone involved in the build up. When is it going to make its first run?
hopefully in the next couple of weeks...if it's done on a weekday, I'm taking the following day off to go test at DPG.

BIGWOODY said:
hopefully in the next couple of weeks...if it's done on a weekday, I'm taking the following day off to go test at DPG.

give me a shout on testing day:beer:

rockmafia said:
They will at least go to ure together and drive up to kodak to watch everyone else:flipoff2: :driver: :shaking: :beer:

I'll haul my junk down from Asheville to be part of that parade...seriously.

Looks great guys, now go out and f@ck it up!

That paint isnt cheap, I know. But dammmnnnnn it looks good. Nice work man, nice work.

HEAY MAN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWEET YJ WRANGLER JEEP :driver:
WE SAW ONE LIKE THAT AT URE :p IT WAS PRETTY SWEET HAPPY TRAILS

DOUGHBOILS3500ADD
:flipoff2:

Metto said:
HEAY MAN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SWEET YJ WRANGLER JEEP :driver:
WE SAW ONE LIKE THAT AT URE :p IT WAS PRETTY SWEET HAPPY TRAILS
DOUGHBOILS3500ADD
:flipoff2:

:lol:

Hey Bigwoody

The rock rings on those Trail Ready's look like they used to be red. Any thoughts on having them made the same color red as the buggy to make the wheels stand out more?? Thats the only thing I think you missed. Looks like you could make some money and win some trophy's at some shows with that bad boy. Can't wait to see pics of it on the trail.

PS. How loud is that rig? Motor, exhaust?

If I was concerned about showing it, I might get new beadlock rings or have these powder coated. But when it's laid on its side turning 6 grand scatching up everything...I don't think I'll care. I wanted it to look nice when it first rolled out, but I know even if I drive it like a pansy, new rings are still gonna look like crap after several rides. As for how loud it is,I dunno, it has open headers right now, I really don't want it very loud though.

I'v rode on trails with Greg. Seen his last Rig, no doubt, it'll be on it's lid not too long after he trails it the first time! He ain't one to hold back.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
The rock rings on those Trail Ready's look like they used to be red. Any thoughts on having them made the same color red as the buggy to make the wheels stand out more?? Thats the only thing I think you missed. Looks like you could make some money and win some trophy's at some shows with that bad boy. Can't wait to see pics of it on the trail.
PS. How loud is that rig? Motor, exhaust?

Wheres your buggy at? Not everyone is worried about bs like that. You know-they don't spend the money to get their lift kit powder coated blue cause they did not like it powder coated grey.:gay: You won't notice what color they are when the smoke is pooring off the tires.:flipoff2:

Can't wait

BIGWOODY said:
After driving it we may have gone overboard with the motor...holy cow it's fast!!!!
I hope I get to ride with you again just to see how much trouble that motor is going to get you into. Very sweet rig though.

Back