MICKEY MOUSE CHASSIS # 1

HMMM

rockmafia said:
Not everyone is worried about bs like that. You know-they don't spend the money to get their lift kit powder coated blue cause they did not like it powder coated grey. You won't notice what color they are when the smoke is pooring off the tires.

Why is everyone scared to be different??? What are you saying that everyone is just a wuss and will settle for the normal whatever life throws at you?? Well sorry that grey looked like crap and I changed it. I wanted to and anyone can do anything they want to their own rigs. I think its nice to stand out and be different. Who wants to be normal and like everyone else.:shaking: YUCK!!

I dont think your right for a few reasons. The first being that if BIGWOODY has already gone through the process of making everything else bling bling and if he is going to be competeing then why not look your best at first.Yes sooner or later they might get scratched up and dented and stuff but it would be a very nice not so exspensive mod that makes a huge difference in appearence. I think it would really set off his buggy and be different then all the other normal 4 wheeling guys and girls that have normal trailready beadlocks. And no matter how much smoke you try to burn up everyone will still be able to make out what his rims look like. Only drag cars and stuff will put out whiteout conditions of smoke. And I dont think with how hard and $$$$$$ they are to come by that bigwoody will want to tear up and wear out those tires that fast. I mean lets face it Jim BIGWOODY has 1 of if not the nicest looking rig on this entire board and maybe in the state of NC. Whats wrong with adding another nice feature to a already BLING buggy:confused:

Matt, seriously....I'm not spending another penny on those TR beadlocks...the real bling will be when the Walkers get here..so unbunch your panties and relax. I don't plan on competing more than a few times, we built this mainly for trail riding. I can usualy tell who can appreciate the amount of work that went into this when they look at engineering and not so much lock rings.

And yes...I'll be at UNF Sat. night doing some night riding..lol

o ok

I didnt know you were getting new wheels. Cool walkers kick A$$. We got to meet those guys in MOAB. :)~ So after reading about those Trail Ready wheels on pirate4x4 I have reached a understanding that they are HUGE POS's. Well I cant wait to see the new wheels. Have fun at Uwharrie. Take pics of everyone drooling on your rig for us. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

PS. It will feel good to wheel again and know you got a nice new ride huh???

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
rockmafia said:
Not everyone is worried about bs like that. You know-they don't spend the money to get their lift kit powder coated blue cause they did not like it powder coated grey. You won't notice what color they are when the smoke is pooring off the tires.

Why is everyone scared to be different??? What are you saying that everyone is just a wuss and will settle for the normal whatever life throws at you?? Well sorry that grey looked like crap and I changed it. I wanted to and anyone can do anything they want to their own rigs. I think its nice to stand out and be different. Who wants to be normal and like everyone else.:shaking: YUCK!!

I dont think your right for a few reasons. The first being that if BIGWOODY has already gone through the process of making everything else bling bling and if he is going to be competeing then why not look your best at first.Yes sooner or later they might get scratched up and dented and stuff but it would be a very nice not so exspensive mod that makes a huge difference in appearence. I think it would really set off his buggy and be different then all the other normal 4 wheeling guys and girls that have normal trailready beadlocks. And no matter how much smoke you try to burn up everyone will still be able to make out what his rims look like. Only drag cars and stuff will put out whiteout conditions of smoke. And I dont think with how hard and $$$$$$ they are to come by that bigwoody will want to tear up and wear out those tires that fast. I mean lets face it Jim BIGWOODY has 1 of if not the nicest looking rig on this entire board and maybe in the state of NC. Whats wrong with adding another nice feature to a already BLING buggy:confused:

If you look at something like Greg's and all you can say is "why did you not get new rings" then you are definately missing the point.

you didnt powdercoat the tie-rods on either end of the ram....take it apart, start over. What were you thinking? Cancel the URE trip.

LOL

rockmafia said:
DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
If you look at something like Greg's and all you can say is "why did you not get new rings" then you are definately missing the point.

Well I am only looking at the obvious. We all know BIGWOODY will have the best components and tough axels and strong drivtrain and the chassis is amazingly done with its angles and cuts and support and braces. I was just trying to look at what things might have been overlooked. The obvois little stuff that wether or not you want to agree IS important and is something people compliment and talk about. 1 minor little thing Studnuts pointed out can complete this AMAZING beast. I mean maybe its just personal preference. Have you guys thought about that. People treat their stuff differently and appear different and like to be different. Ok done. move on. Great buggy BIGWOODY!!:D :beer:

If we ignore him, will he go away?

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
rockmafia said:
Well I am only looking at the obvious. We all know BIGWOODY will have the best components and tough axels and strong drivtrain and the chassis is amazingly done with its angles and cuts and support and braces. I was just trying to look at what things might have been overlooked. The obvois little stuff that wether or not you want to agree IS important and is something people compliment and talk about. 1 minor little thing Studnuts pointed out can complete this AMAZING beast. I mean maybe its just personal preference. Have you guys thought about that. People treat their stuff differently and appear different and like to be different. Ok done. move on. Great buggy BIGWOODY!!:D :beer:
Why so worried about being different? Nowadays being different is just another aspect of conformaty. Eitherway, you sound :gay: on this thread.

Back to the subject of this thread.....
I love this buggy and hope to get the chance to see it in action sometime. Please keep us posted on when it'll be in a comp.
And I'll never understand peoples issues with the "looks" of a krawler. I mean, its something that you're gonna......blah, blah, yeah.........:shaking:

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
And no matter how much smoke you try to burn up everyone will still be able to make out what his rims look like. Only drag cars and stuff will put out whiteout conditions of smoke.

You havent been on a ride with Greg then. He doesnt hold back the tire smoke :D

I saw the buggy earlier this week. The pics really dont do justice to the work and attention to detail. Jim and Greg you really did a nice job. I look foward to seeing more of Jims work here in the future. So how many chassis are on order now?

AARON

saw him on the trails this w/k and he even hauls ass in the tow rig :D
super clean buggy... great work and nice guy to boot

ramrock4x4 said:
any photos?
been out 3 times and can't remember the damn camera. Put it in a powerslide all the way around my parking lot at at work and did a few high speed donuts..of course no pics/video... We did have a helluva time launching it several feet in the air off the berms at UNF and making rally car runs down rock mt. loop(the air bumps were worth the $$$). If I take it to Windrock this weekend we'll shot some video.

Back