Miesha Tate

drkelly

Dipstick who put two vehicles on jack stands
I will say that I never watched UFC until Ronda Rousey became famous a couple of years ago. Holly Holm flat out beat the pulp out of Rhonda last year. Now Miesha Tate has beaten Holly. They are talking about a Ronda vs Miesha matchup in late 2016. Apparently Tate has been training very hard the past couple of years learning to punch. I didn't know much about Miesha, but apparently she was on the wrestling team all four years in high school and won a state championship, then got involved in MMA at 20 yrs old. Anyone else keep up with this stuff?

No.

Holly was winning the fight until she let Miesha get on her back and got chocked out and she did not tap either..

so Holly deserves a rematch before Rhonda does, but Rhonda still makes UFC money so they will give the fight to Rhonda hoping she can get the belt back and then push Holly into 2017 before Rhonda and her rematch so UFC and make a crap load of more money on Rhonda.. if Rhonda cant get better and fight Miesha then Holly will get a rematch and will destory Miehsa and Rhonda will never step back into the UFC again.. and she will go do more hollywood etc

Rowdy has beat Meisha twice and would beat her a 3rd time if they match up.
It all comes down to match ups.

Tate has trained as a boxer for years so she knows how to parry a punch. Rowdy ducks her head and bull rushes. Holm has legit knockout power. Duck your head and bull in and you are getting knocked stupid like Rowdy was 25 seconds into their fight. Yeh the kick put her out but she was punch drunk after that left cross.

Tate isnt as good of an offensive boxer as Holm. Rowdy can get inside on Tate and flat out, there isnt a woman alive today who wants a fight where Rowdy has her in a standing clinch.

I'm not sure there is any amount of training Rowdy can do to be able to out strike Holm. She is too long and too good a striker. The thing is a judoku nor a jiujitsu needs to out strike anyone. But can Rowdy eat her ego enough to fight a defensive fight? If she can she can beat Holm, if not she will get knocked out again.

And make no mistake. She HAS to climb back on that dragon again. She cant resist it.

Y'all stop blabbing and post pics.:nopics:

In all her hotness...

image.jpg

Meisha Tate > Ronda Rousey
Are you talking looks or skill? Because skill isntbin question Rhonda's made her tap, twice.

Looks, Tate has a fake rack and an Adam's apple

Back