MOTD (Meme of the Day)

I want to like this...but crocs have actually made my life better. They are my go-to "shoe" around the house now. Anytime I step outside to go to the shop, or go get the mail, or take a piss in the backyard, or do anything other than hard manual labor, I'm wearing my crocs 100%. I try not to leave my house with them on. There has been an occasion or 2 when they have made a public appearance, but they're camo, so nobody can see them anyway.

I am the same way with my Crocs. They are just so convenient to slip on to run outside. Something I never thought I'd find myself wearing is HeyDudes. But I have grown very fond of them. When we were on our cruise a few months ago, that's all I wore on the ship except for at dinner because the old lady made me wear slacks every night. If it's shorts weather now and I'm not doing anything labor wise, I'm in them now. -Flame suit on-

I am the same way with my Crocs. They are just so convenient to slip on to run outside. Something I never thought I'd find myself wearing is HeyDudes. But I have grown very fond of them. When we were on our cruise a few months ago, that's all I wore on the ship except for at dinner because the old lady made me wear slacks every night. If it's shorts weather now and I'm not doing anything labor wise, I'm in them now. -Flame suit on-
HA! I just got a set of 'Dudes too (#nohomo), and they are awesome. They have replaced my tennis shoes and bizniss/casual shoes when I leave the house.

Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

I want to like this...but crocs have actually made my life better. They are my go-to "shoe" around the house now. Anytime I step outside to go to the shop, or go get the mail, or take a piss in the backyard, or do anything other than hard manual labor, I'm wearing my crocs 100%. I try not to leave my house with them on. There has been an occasion or 2 when they have made a public appearance, but they're camo, so nobody can see them anyway.
Get the off road ones. Game changer. And do look a bit better lol šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t do the hey dudes. Got a pair and just not for me. I think my feet are just too big

I canā€™t do the hey dudes. Got a pair and just not for me. I think my feet are just too big
Same. But the soul was my main issue with the hey dudes. I went a few down and picked up the sketchers version with a little more arch support

IMG_20240905_174036304.jpg

You gotta be careful with them slick ones... You'll bust your ass in a hurry on a wet shop floor.

You ain't lying. Our porch is brick and I've took off out the door for calls several times, and drift right off the porch lol.

Thereā€™s a lady at work Iā€™m 99% sure this would work on.

IMG_5297.jpeg

Last edited:
Back