MOTD (Meme of the Day)

worms.jpeg

1725933526631.png

Try that now and the KID calls DSS 🤦‍♂️
My mom worked for them and after we learned about this in school I threatened to call DSS one night after being a little shit (can't remember specifics). Her response was "I'm on-call this week, go ahead...they'll just call me". That was an eye opening moment! :stupid:

My mom worked for them and after we learned about this in school I threatened to call DSS one night after being a little shit (can't remember specifics). Her response was "I'm on-call this week, go ahead...they'll just call me". That was an eye opening moment! :stupid:
Similar thing with our kids, My wife worked in Child protective services and they threatened to call DSS for "abuse" and we reminded them that they will be removed from the home and all their stuff would be left there plus would be placed in a home that was similar to a house in our neighborhood that had foster kids. Well the kids knew the foster parents were weird and so were most of the kids they had met so that was the last time it was brought up. LOL

Never forget one of my friends -who's dad was an old school hardass shade tree mechanic who ran a shop behind his house...
we were probably 4th grade and the kid told his dad "I'm calling DSS on you they told us about it in school"...his dad jerked him up by an arm and whipped his ass - while swinging from an arm - in front of about 3 or 4 friends and say "here now you got somethign to tell 'em"

Back