MOTD (Meme of the Day)

When I get back to the office, I’m retyping this just so I can post it in a prominent place! :D :laughing:
Well he's another one to add too that :laughing:

Attachments

• Employee Performance Review.pdf
    216.4 KB · Views: 55
When I get back to the office, I’m retyping this just so I can post it in a prominent place! :D :laughing:
I'm a man of my word in case any else needs this, haha.

Attachments

• REVISED EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK.pdf
    47.6 KB · Views: 46
I'm a man of my word in case any else needs this, haha.
I will post this anonymously and randomly throughout our facility (2600ish employees) and inevitably get word management wants to know where it came from... For reference, long ago I once posted a few signs "Do not talk to or feed the machinists. They are not bears. Thank you MGMNT." Did NOT go over well...

I will post this anonymously and randomly throughout our facility (2600ish employees) and inevitably get word management wants to know where it came from... For reference, long ago I once posted a few signs "Do not talk to or feed the machinists. They are not bears. Thank you MGMNT." Did NOT go over well...
Emailed it out to all my employees this afternoon. Got some great responses, a few “sounds about right”, and a couple cynical grumpy asses like me who said “wow that’s a great improvement from the last revision” :laughing:
This was one of my favorites:
“ I could barely get past the Sick Days and Personal Days without laughing so hard. Thanks. I needed this 😊.
When I first saw the email subject line, I was thinking how can we have a revised handbook when we don’t have a handbook?”

Yeah @mbalbritton
FB_IMG_1727323695040.jpg

Back