MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Screenshot_20200628-161652_Instagram.jpg

f3b983cbd83fe815103d39548e57eebf.jpg

On that note, just watched Filthy Rich on Netflix. Never really knew the story of that guy but truly believe he did it! All of it! And he definitely didn't hang himself!

I'm more worried about her looking in the opposite direction of the barrel of her handgun with her finger full on the trigger than I am with his full mag. Oh. That and he's barefoot wearing Chinos and a brown leather belt. Plus besides, Don Johnson.....they put buttons on those polo shirts for a reason.

I've actually heard of someone doing an engine swap over a long test drive. Went to 'show their buddies', showed up with every warning light on, jumped in their car & drove off! Not sure how true it is, but makes for an interesting story!

I'm more worried about her looking in the opposite direction of the barrel of her handgun with her finger full on the trigger than I am with his full mag. Oh. That and he's barefoot wearing Chinos and a brown leather belt. Plus besides, Don Johnson.....they put buttons on those polo shirts for a reason.
Yep...what gets me is how many times her and hubby flag each other (with fingers on triggers). Every picture I've seen people posting at least barefoot brah has his hand on the pistol grip. The first one I posted in the pic thread, he's got his hand choked up on the buttstock like it's a shotgun.

upload_2020-6-30_7-26-21.png

Right at hubby's back. And then she's in front of him later with that AR barrel right at her back....Love that grip though.

Back