MOTD (Meme of the Day)

At least he's right handed (as opposed to wrong handed) in this one. It just weirds me out now that the safety selector and ejection port cover are on the wrong side, but that's just details haha. Still made me LOL :lol:

That’s a mirrored image... he was definitely a lefty..

81415.jpeg

I can vouch for that ad. I crawled all over Afghanistan in those things. It was a 4 door manual diesel. We beat the shit out of them and had them in some sketchy terrain all twisted up. It would go places hmmv’s couldn’t. Amazed how capable and tough they were in stock form. Some were even left hand drive. We had an early 2000’s extended cab from the states with IFS as well. It didn’t make it. It couldn’t hang. It was destroyed pretty quick in that terrain. They didn’t hold up well to ied’s though. We had one get hit with a small one and it was obliterated. The agency had theirs hooked up. They had them with a 2” or 3” lift, 31” baja claws, rock sliders, roof rack, and so on. They were rhino lined tan with painted D window rims to match. I wanted one to drive daily. They were bad ass.

Back