MOTD (Meme of the Day)

In my house this was solved by picking up another phone and yelling into it with a broadband static-like sound.
That would confuse the modem and cause it to hang up.
Yep, and then hanging up and waiting for the sound of your sister yelling down the stairs at you.

In my house this was solved by picking up another phone and yelling into it with a broadband static-like sound.
That would confuse the modem and cause it to hang up.

Yeah, my parents would just pick it up and start punching numbers, or start yelling in it for us to hang up, which they didnt quite understand we couldnt hear.

More for your memory lane stroll:

78A40B85-0D1C-4F32-9C97-987DDCA5A6AA.jpeg

Yeah, my parents would just pick it up and start punching numbers, or start yelling in it for us to hang up, which they didnt quite understand we couldnt hear.

*Punching* numbers? Dang young'uns!

611IvqKNZFL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

More for your memory lane stroll:

View attachment 328432
I used to sneak down the hall at night, towards my parent's room, because I couldn't ever sleep. Night Court would be on after the local news. I would sit in the hall and watch it while dad sawed logs.

I used to sneak down the hall at night, towards my parent's room, because I couldn't ever sleep. Night Court would be on after the local news. I would sit in the hall and watch it while dad sawed logs.
My sister and I could sit in the hallway and watch the TV without my parents seeing us. We would watch Miami Vice after we were supposed to be in bed.

Since we are going back in the time machine, I am sure I am not the only one who watched this in the late 80's/early 90's:

Headbangers Ball.jpg

Since we are going back in the time machine, I am sure I am not the only one who watched this in the late 80's/early 90's:

View attachment 328435
I was at my grandma's one night and I had to sleep in the den on the couch. I turned on HB and one video used a ton of strobe. I must have had it turned up too loud and she woke up. She came in wondering what was going on and if the TV was messed up :lol:

Damn, I'm old I guess, I remember every bit of everything above including the time Markie Post flashed John Laroquette (SP), watching Miami Vice too. Then there was Walker, BJ and the Bear, Fall guy. Ba Ba Black sheep. LOL and now they play my music in the Grocery store.:rockon: well some of it.

Back