MOTD (Meme of the Day)

beto.jpg

Every time getting back on to the highway...sonuvabish, I passed that guy 45 minutes ago.

View attachment 328531
YES and then miranda asks how i know its the same truck. and i start rambling off things that make that one vehicle stand out and she tells me i need to focus on the road more.

YES and then miranda asks how i know its the same truck. and i start rambling off things that make that one vehicle stand out and she tells me i need to focus on the road more.
That you noticed “identifiers” should speak that you ARE focused on the road and the area around you. But “they” don’t notice those details.
Ive been literally beside my wife on the highway, she never noticed, never saw me coming down the ramp beside her.... and I drive a fairly noticeable billboard.
That’s all I’m gonna say about that.

That you noticed “identifiers” should speak that you ARE focused on the road and the area around you. But “they” don’t notice those details.
Ive been literally beside my wife on the highway, she never noticed, never saw me coming down the ramp beside her.... and I drive a fairly noticeable billboard.
That’s all I’m gonna say about that.
Man, my wife doesn’t even notice if the garage door is open half the time. I’ll be in the garage messing around, she’ll pull in the driveway and close the damn thing. She then realizes it when it’s halfway down, hits the button and opens it again. I just stand there and look at her with disappointment.

Man, my wife doesn’t even notice if the garage door is open half the time. I’ll be in the garage messing around, she’ll pull in the driveway and close the damn thing. She then realizes it when it’s halfway down, hits the button and opens it again. I just stand there and look at her with disappointment.
Have a old coworker that had the garage door open and the wife jumped in the car, hit the garage remote which closed the door then she backed out thru the garage door. Naturally it was his fault since he had it open when she got in the car.

9fd4cefc8008b84a1ed66d1a735b071a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back