MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Ignoring the dumpster fire y’all wanna make out of every thread.

I miss the tiny hand memes about Trump using hotel size soaps and stuff for when Biden and his homie barrack left the white hizzle.

6cb842ec3ec20fa75cf14334df6a30ee.jpg

5452a26b037e45b6f98f47810bf599a4.jpg

Im pretty sure this is the government employee motto
As a government employee, I can confirm...I've said it about co-workers a few times!

Im pretty sure this is the government employee motto

As a government employee, I can confirm...I've said it about co-workers a few times!

As a state employee, we have a few of those around. Matter of fact, one guy has even become a joke. "Lets use his tools! There the best! Just like new!" Lol

As a state employee, we have a few of those around. Matter of fact, one guy has even become a joke. "Lets use his tools! There the best! Just like new!" Lol
When I was doing gov contract work we had a guy that never used tools which meant he never did anything. The joke was he was preserving them for the tool trade show circuit.

Going along with the employees who don't do shit thing, I have a saying, "Man with clean desk not doing anything". There was this one 'Section Manager' at my work several years ago. His desk was always perfectly clean and organized with no papers on it. His position was eliminated after a while, LOL.

Going along with the employees who don't do shit thing, I have a saying, "Man with clean desk not doing anything". There was this one 'Section Manager' at my work several years ago. His desk was always perfectly clean and organized with no papers on it. His position was eliminated after a while, LOL.
Oh man looking at my desk, i must be even busier thani thought

5ce59219455affe231fdd6e7b0444c5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

250d8083f221522717181daeef47e095.jpg

297bd470907de8e09790c8149285529a.jpg

Back