MOTD (Meme of the Day)

I blame you...sometimes I forget she’s a pregnant hormonal mess

6EA8204B-3E5E-45F1-A223-CDD89EA78DA9.png
3D20EDF9-9274-4D6D-B5AF-20517C04DCBE.png

Nah...gotten close a couple times. Generally just try to stay away from big cities. It’s actually where the wife and I are targeting for the next time we move.
Hope you LOVE swamp ass

The only thing I don’t like about Florida is that I don’t live there.
The only thing I love about Florida is that I rarely ever have to go there.

I love all the Yankees in Florida, just wish they would stay there and not end up in WNC.

See...I have the same issue with the northern OBX as its developed over the last 15 years or so. Used to think life as a part time cashier at a Wings would be worth it to live in Nags Head. Last couple years, seems to have gotten much more liberal, and there seems to be more Maryland/Ohio/Pennsylvania plates than there are NC plates.

See...I have the same issue with the northern OBX as its developed over the last 15 years or so. Used to think life as a part time cashier at a Wings would be worth it to live in Nags Head. Last couple years, seems to have gotten much more liberal, and there seems to be more Maryland/Ohio/Pennsylvania plates than there are NC plates.
Seems like when we go it’s 75% Ohio idiots

The only thing I don’t like about Florida is that I don’t live there.
I love Florida. I wanted to retire there after the military. The wife won and here I am next to her family in SC. She has family in Ponce Inlet we try and visit yearly. They’re two blocks from the ocean and two blocks from the ICW. There’s no hotels, just locals. I surf every morning, then throw the boat in the water and go eat somewhere in the afternoon/evening. Now you’ve made me mad that I’m not living there. I blame my wife.

Back