MOTD (Meme of the Day)

4CF99D04-0AB0-4BB9-B809-A67980317BB2.jpeg

My family knows this. If I ever win the lottery and have tru F-U money I want a Super Duty with this very bumper on it. And whenevr someone is being a douche canoe driver, just plow em.
If you have hundreds ofmillions 50k is inconsequential to you, but the ddrama of dealing with insurance and replacing a car would be a major aggravation to them. And Id tell them as much. Good luck forgetting me the next few months.

My family knows this. If I ever win the lottery and have tru F-U money I want a Super Duty with this very bumper on it. And whenevr someone is being a douche canoe driver, just plow em.
If you have hundreds ofmillions 50k is inconsequential to you, but the ddrama of dealing with insurance and replacing a car would be a major aggravation to them. And Id tell them as much. Good luck forgetting me the next few months.
I like your style sir!!

Wouldn't a Ram be much more fitting for this job?

Back