MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Screenshot_20210604154447_png-1966915.JPG

My 2.5yo wanted some of daddy’s pizza tonight…she had her own with the same toppings. It didn’t look the same, she wanted exactly what I had…mine was dusted with reaper powder and ghost pepper flakes. I let her have a bite, with yogurt at the ready. Sonuvabish if she didn’t eat half a piece. I’m curious if her opinion will change once it comes out though.

My 2.5yo wanted some of daddy’s pizza tonight…she had her own with the same toppings. It didn’t look the same, she wanted exactly what I had…mine was dusted with reaper powder and ghost pepper flakes. I let her have a bite, with yogurt at the ready. Sonuvabish if she didn’t eat half a piece. I’m curious if her opinion will change once it comes out though.
Dude! Your bootyhole must hate you if that is what you put on a pizza, can’t imagine what you do to tacos and wings! :D

Dude! Your bootyhole must hate you if that is what you put on a pizza, can’t imagine what you do to tacos and wings! :D

Ha…current store bought favorites and a hot Italian I made last year. Finished off the reaper concentrate I made last year, a few weeks ago. And yes, I need to invest in a bidet…

CB1D1DB3-5A25-4C0A-BF7E-BFBF030C2465.jpeg

Ha…current store bought favorites and a hot Italian I made last year. Finished off the reaper concentrate I made last year, a few weeks ago. And yes, I need to invest in a bidet…

View attachment 348534
Nice! Yes a bidet would probably help

Back