MOTD (Meme of the Day)

193124244_10208681788279600_3668226664108949958_n.jpg

Now replace Harley with Jeep.
Ive always said they were the same crowd.
They sell a platform that is iconic and "good enough" but not best in class at anything. And then support so much accessorizing - that eventually people payy more for it, just so they can pay more to change it after they buy it

Ive always said they were the same crowd.
They sell a platform that is iconic and "good enough" but not best in class at anything. And then support so much accessorizing - that eventually people payy more for it, just so they can pay more to change it after they buy it
Difference being....you've never seen an all stock Harley outside of a showroom

Difference being....you've never seen an all stock Harley outside of a showroom
Ehh youd be surprised by the corporate hog crowd.

Then again I dont know that Id know an all stock from a highly modified harley. Just not my bag.
Though my work does tours at the Harley museum in Milwaukee Ive been to several times and I find it cool as heck.

Or 77 between Statesville and Elkin
52 at Rural Hall 😑

77 is a death trap. Literally. I'd take a structure fire any day over running something on I77.

I was going to buy a harley but couldn't afford the boots, the glasses, the steering wheel cover for the work truck, the toilet paper, the door mat, 28 t shirts, the wrench set, the laundry detergent, the China set, the.? Wait what else has the Harley logo?

one of our members here has a bil that used to manage a Harley dealership. He told stores of customers pulling into the parking lot in a Toyota (or some average car) going t o their trunk, pulling out complete leathers to put on before walking in the Dealership.

Back