MOTD (Meme of the Day)

For real though…I always wanted to do a side biz from LEB doing custom cam grinds and call it Revolution Valvetrain…so people would Google ‘RV cams’…the marketing writes itself. Then do popular off the shelf stuff call it stage 1/2/3 or 3/4 race/full race…as a serious farce??? Novelty performance if you will.

43CE58F0-C914-470B-B4AA-359188433D72.jpeg

I’d laugh if this weren’t so true…
View attachment 364496
Until you:
1)change elevations
2)change longitudinal rotation
3) change latitudinal rotation
4) try starting it below 40 degrees
5) change seasons
6) experience "weather"
7) need to GTFO before her husband gets home but you've been there long enough for the engine to cool down

Until you:
1)change elevations
2)change longitudinal rotation
3) change latitudinal rotation
4) try starting it below 40 degrees
5) change seasons
6) experience "weather"
7) need to GTFO before her husband gets home but you've been there long enough for the engine to cool down

Truf…context I pulled that from was making fun of people that favored either but have nofa king clue what they’re doing. Leave me alone and let me laugh in peace.

img_1_1641259657881.jpg

I used to work for Ecolab and had 3 Golden Corrals as customers. One day I watched a kid three knuckles deep into his nostril pull out his finger and stick it straight into the soft serve nozzle. His mom was oblivious to this, but I went over and shot a quick burst of soft serve into a bowl and dumped it. Probably more than even the manager would have done.

I remember one day getting an emergency call from the GC in Lexington. I was in High Point at the time. Call said, "Need you here immediately. Health Department on site threatening to shut us down." I high tail it there and get there in 28 minutes flat. I grab my tools and head in the door only to find a fresh 93 A health rating posted on the door. I ask the manager, "What the hell? THey were threatening to shut you down a half an hour ago and now you have an A?" He responds, "I told him you were on your way here."

While I was flattered that the Health Inspector thinks so highly of me and my skills, I was a bit taken aback. What if I couldn't fix it? (which I actually couldn't - I could only do a work-around fix to keep their dishes sanitized as long as a certain jug of bleach was filled) What if they just said that to the Health Inspector to get him to leave and give them a solid rating knowing he wouldn't be back for another 3-6 months?

Back