MOTD (Meme of the Day)

uber.jpg

26231567_.jpg

Thanks! I don't pay any attention to football, but hopefully that offends some people. :lol:
At least she looks better than he does. And is the opposite sex... I guess it could be worse... That reminds me of a joke along those lines..

Tim is always an optimist, whatever the situation, "it could've been worse". Well one day his coworker John decided to try to best him. He tells Tim, "last night Ron got home and his wife was in bed with another man and he shot them both and killed them and then himself." Tim says "how tragic, but it could've been worse." John says "how in the hell could it have been any worse?" Tim replies, "well, if it'd been the night before, I'd have been in that bed and shot dead!" ........

NJPd-Marine-Corps-funniest-military-memes.jpg

Jeezus... I mean, I never had a kitten, but I think this one is telling on me! :lol: I know some of y’all have checked off this list too... :D

Its funny that you posted that.We were in Orlando the week of New Years and a few nights it got down to 30 and a lil below.The Governor opened emergency shelters due to the "extreme cold" wth is that about??

.The Governor opened emergency shelters due to the "extreme cold" wth is that about??

Same reason they'll send a half dozen firetrucks for a "suspicious package": Justify more Federal funding.

Gators in a frozen lake.
a8e348237431c26d469f1fe3cdfc0ebf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back