MOTD (Meme of the Day)

bates.jpeg

Anybody who has ever worked on modeling or using skulls for something knows they would make a terrible drinking container. Way too porous. You're gonna need a ton of Flex Seal in it, which kills the enironmental savings. Duh.

Now if you can get your hands on a cohlea - perfect canteen. Just a little small.

Are these dates accurate? Cause in the 80s I was listening to my mom's 8 tracks, got cassettes in the early 90s, and cds in the late 90s.
Did they also bring sunlight into your town via tanker truck twice a day?

I was a member of a "tape club" in the mid 80's and recording Prince " 1999" on my boom box on cassette (came out 1982)

Had a Walkman in 82. In say 87 was listening to cds via cassette adapter in a buddy's 67 mustang. Still wearing out cassettes 88 to 90 in a 71 cutlass supreme.

Did they also bring sunlight into your town via tanker truck twice a day?

I was a member of a "tape club" in the mid 80's and recording Prince " 1999" on my boom box on cassette (came out 1982)
Well, we got 28k dial up in the mid 90s I think, then 56k, then satellite. First time I had high speed internet was college in 2002. Eventually got DSL, currently have tmobile home internet over cell and MAY actually be able to get true high speed for the first time in the next few months.

I was buying CDs in the mid to late 80s also belonged to the BMG (iirc the name) club sent me a couple every month. 8 tracks were mostly in the 70s for sure.
Dang, I forgot about the "clubs" with the monthly music. Damn the world was different back then.

Back