MOTD (Meme of the Day)

BMb-GiYJ8ne8lvoUUgpjurT5ElrgEKiCbuJlPLuBi4AsbQNDUGAWcDfcxkuSbYJaarxM73kthoCq7z6B7UARxzRWOCCtFSlM2O--slfXQDLgBkf7ei0rgFCKDuU7KkxGP2NkFyOW17dWBDB8AG_mX2QgkPPHSMtyhGcHTc-SXXKF3WcUn9s7GetuZGbtp5JlL8BNSfIzCRuzp-R1PXjvtlYIQy8A-Q7EHnJbePYH55rea2WoCKAP4VqhqUZH5-DEVWzvYIgFFrHS1Pv6CqSu34ZerjWe2TK23X89vj0FYQyetH13iIygCjOA1U9UtszDwGvtSeOYdkhb4rnVBrwCSECbF64s2pJCdBiQOgYjWuT_t7sw0RQC64UFZbziZUwhijV1RBuGEMPR7oLUduuTsjfonFDJjaJqnuQ5_A1VqbN5i66OHoLa4JAtCvgv4X80ayilUqjyL_inn8AWd6ywkqUt-2l-X7xuJXwR2T5cKTnW9fz9bZ2L3Qb1c4MbEjNli97y-cNIG2v1WfPzpUlSETROMBn1UjIJVc1pFkBNQmozXWpQAM7ZFZWrdkoVdK_LVNDmaG0o62wGwRvbo4ljSQL52aC-IqnAiOqTc5nhAkseOdjuM90usUhrewPk8BrhTvuLagqazRr3cNf0UvP7OQDDYLAYQSQ8DUNMaofuXA1C9ranc_FSM8ZzeNoPi6hwu-LrnUxhF3VjtGw-p_DY_tsAXWzlMKzUf3qzyZe0p5_nF7HnhpCIZG5HVsGr2TJCawr03aHuHQJ8i487rGt8F-7rgR95O-0-5RBxTWov9D8TaEjFWU9RboiWwsKP_hnI-wzIckIPJgyTifP_sQQBjNymz0iM-VbasOULLtkklaFLLzsOuZyDoLRDZaInqJR1myt1slTrOgmW6qHJTEFWlt24BqEJMOlVz8J8JPenIKnp=w480-h473-s-no

womanwheel.jpg

I saw where they've lost 4 billion so far.
Their shares are down $5B in value. But that's not real money. That's just the sum of the price of their stocks that went down. Since no one is buying or selling ALL of the shares now, that value doesn't mean much.

Once they start shipping the Trump commemorative beers, that value should jump right back up.

Also, some of you may be interested to know, Anheuser-Busch isn't even an American company anymore. It was bought out by the Belgian In-Bev label years ago.

Also, some of you may be interested to know, Anheuser-Busch isn't even an American company anymore. It was bought out by the Belgian In-Bev label years ago.
Tell that to the F'n clydesdales ya jerk! :D

Tell that to the F'n clydesdales ya jerk! :D
Meh, The Clydesdale horse is a native breed of Scotland originating from the Lanarkshire area.

So, you've got a beer with a German name, hauled around by Scottish horses, that's owned by Belgians.

No wonder they are starting to get confused about pronouns and identities.

Meh, The Clydesdale horse is a native breed of Scotland originating from the Lanarkshire area.

So, you've got a beer with a German name, hauled around by Scottish horses, that's owned by Belgians.

No wonder they are starting to get confused about pronouns and identities.
Sounds American to me

Their shares are down $5B in value. But that's not real money. That's just the sum of the price of their stocks that went down. Since no one is buying or selling ALL of the shares now, that value doesn't mean much.

Once they start shipping the Trump commemorative beers, that value should jump right back up.

It doesn't really matter m, in a year everyone will have forgotten and will be pissed about some other dumb shit.

Back