MOTD (Meme of the Day)

I saw where they've lost 4 billion so far.
Depends on who's telling the story.Some say it hasnt affected them at all,but what are they gonna say??

Drink more bourbon!!!
Over 90% from Kintucky, and 100% US made, but not US owned.
rSL001058-4.jpg

Huh..

Well

Awkward John Krasinski GIF by Saturday Night Live
I literally posted that looking at an empty 32oz Modelo draft I had with dinner. So….. no hate from this man by any means. I also smashed some buuuuuusch heavy when I got home from work and was doing farm chores cause overall I’m completely unfazed by the current situation. I have gotten to the point of if you want to do some thing or I want to do some thing then that’s great just don’t stuff it down my throat and let both of us do what the hell we want to do because guess what this is America the land of the free! That means I’m free to be me and you’re free to be you as long as the streams don’t cross seems like everything would be good to go. The problem lies, and the fact that everybody wants to cross the streams and convince everybody else that they need to be on their side of the stream as opposed to The original side of the stream and if you want to stay on the original side of the stream then you’re wrong and that’s just not cool.

Depends on who's telling the story.Some say it hasnt affected them at all,but what are they gonna say??
Funny you mention that. I saw an article the day before saying something about how it went up and today about it going down. Not that I'm a professional in the matter but I think my life experiences have told me that this one is a lower.

On another note, has anyone broke the news to Tony Woody yet?

Am I the only one who finds it so funny that people are so worked up over a can that I kind of want to start drinking Bud Light just to piss them off worse?

Nows the time to put in a bulk order for can sleeves with anti-libtard designs. With an original budlight logo on it. Sell it to "cover up the filth" for those still married to drinking budlight. sell at a high margin

Flaviar had a good deal going a couple days ago too…1L bottles for $38.99.
How much success have you had with Flaviar?

I wanted to try it, but was told since NC is ABC state that if mail inspects the package they have to confiscate since it wasn't sold thru the state

I wanted to try it, but was told since NC is ABC state that if mail inspects the package they have to confiscate since it wasn't sold thru the state
well... yeah. But if they inspect fed ex packages full of cocaine they seuze those also but....perhaps Ive said too much.

I know Country wine and spirits sends to NC. We have gotten serval packages here at work from them.

Buddy of mine has the account, he buys stuff for me all the time…never been a problem. They’re not that discreet about it either. When I buy bottles on the secondary market, guys are sending bottles wrapped in bubble wrap, then wrapping the box and putting inside another box. Always shipped with bags of candy to mask the slosh.

Back