MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1709405167328.png

lol facepalm. Just like your bathroom at home.
1709521498078.png

I can only assume "Nvidia" is a rapper or something? But they seem to be important
FB_IMG_1709528099923.jpg

lol facepalm. Just like your bathroom at home.

I dont get the issue at all. Maybe they presumed it would be male oriented - urinals everywhere still. Idk. What they have proposed or already rolled out (attached) - i honestly dont see a problem with that. It will solve all the mentally ill trans people bathroom debate - and consequently be a safer situation. Its private with full doors, not easily see through typical ones....

Although - them womens are not gunna be happy with all the nasty ass dudes blowing out of their ass like a trumpet. I swear - boot camp was a more pleasant bathroom experience than mens airport restrooms

1709564994765.png

My pile of leaves would disagree.
I thought this ^ was about this:
I dont get the issue at all. Maybe they presumed it would be male oriented - urinals everywhere still. Idk. What they have proposed or already rolled out (attached) - i honestly dont see a problem with that. It will solve all the mentally ill trans people bathroom debate - and consequently be a safer situation. Its private with full doors, not easily see through typical ones....

Although - them womens are not gunna be happy with all the nasty ass dudes blowing out of their ass like a trumpet. I swear - boot camp was a more pleasant bathroom experience than mens airport restrooms

View attachment 413465
:laughing:

Back