MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Screenshot_20240611_093031_DuckDuckGo.jpg

1718237552150.png

I was born in '65. My dad drank beer everyday after work and weekends. When I was about 3/4 yo., he had me getting beers for him while he sat on couch watching the tv. One day I shook the beer and handed to him. He popped the cap and beer went all over the couch and him...........good times I remember.

Last edited:
View attachment 419289
I was born in '65. My dad drank beer everyday after work and weekends. When I was about 3/4 yo., he had me getting beers for him while he sat on couch watching the tv. One day I shook the beer and handed to him. He popped the cap and beer went all over the couch and him...........good times still remember.
My favorite part of fetching beers for my dad was when he'd say grab yourself a little cup and he'd pour a couple sips in it.

Reads through the last few posts and realizes I’m really pretty young compared to most of y’all old farts:flipoff2::flipoff2:
Now, imagine how I feel lol. Ain't even hit 30. Be doing good to get there lol!

Reads through the last few posts and realizes I’m really pretty young compared to most of y’all old farts:flipoff2::flipoff2:
Yeah but you're still uglier so it balances out

Them must be CITY miles 😘

My favorite part of fetching beers for my dad was when he'd say grab yourself a little cup and he'd pour a couple sips in it.
I had a similar ritual when I was a kid. My dad would get back from the mill and plop down on the couch and I'd fetch an Oly tallboy and drink off the foam/first sip before handing it to him.

Back