MOTD (Meme of the Day)

rooff.jpg

I just clicked.the link and they ain't blurred
And, as of 15 seconds ago I clicked again and you, sir, are correct. At the time of my “blurred” post they had been. I will only assume some grand individual at googly decided to free the ladies from captivity and to said person I say “thank you, good job, and congratulations!”

And, as of 15 seconds ago I clicked again and you, sir, are correct. At the time of my “blurred” post they had been. I will only assume some grand individual at googly decided to free the ladies from captivity and to said person I say “thank you, good job, and congratulations!”

a screenshot was posted in DMOTD #smiles

Hahaha, yeah NO!

My kids complain it’s cold in the house. I tell them to go get some warm clothes on. Wife’s in a rob complaining about how cold it is.

I’m barefoot in shorts and a tee shirt happy as can be.

I got a new AC unit last year and I keep it at 68. It’s a cold 68 too! I have it programmed to alllow 72 while we are gone for the day, then kick back down a couple hours before we get home.

Screenshot_20240626-091549_Chrome.jpg

Really? I was just thinking that I've seen more newbies sign up and participate lately. I was hopeful that the forums would be on the rebound as people get away from mybook
Just a joke/jab at the recent ban-ageddon that went around and all the drama happening. Best I can tell the site isn't going anywhere.

Back