MOTD (Meme of the Day)

FB_IMG_1719262587439.jpg

Duane

I can always add a layer or hothands. Only so much I can take off before the law gets involved...

Dang, hadn’t thought about that.
Next time we have an Open Forum at the plant, I’m going to submit a question along these lines. Except substitute tits with puppies, because, you know, I have to be a professional at work. And don’t want to visit HR.

We had one of those “anonymous” deals at work years ago.
They got mad at me because I laughed at them and said I’m not dumb enough to believe that.
They got mad at the one guy who unloaded on them because of what he did say,

We have these ‘anonymous’ surveys every quarter. They used to be done through a 3rd party company, but last year they changed it so each survey comes through my Workday account and I can now review my survey answers over time to view trends. Yet they keep harping how it’s all anonymous. :buttkick:

Does not compute. I will be extremely uncomfortable and have sweat dripping off me just sitting in a chair inside a house at 77 degrees.

This time of year I only go outside for short periods of time after 10am unless I am in the water (river, pool, lake etc). Anything that has to get done outside is getting done EARLY. I would mow the grass at 6am if I could.

My favorite time to mow is in the heat of the day sitting on my redneck “tractor mower” with mods, shirtless in my ranger panties, drinking beer from the cooler hanging off the fender with self tappers

We had one of those “anonymous” deals at work years ago.
They got mad at me because I laughed at them and said I’m not dumb enough to believe that.
They got mad at the one guy who unloaded on them because of what he did say,
I always filled out the "anonymous" ones in HOPES that they would know who wrote it.

I always filled out the "anonymous" ones in HOPES that they would know who wrote it.
Last one I filled out I just sat back and waited for the call from the boss. :lol:

seeing as I'm one who gets to review 60+ employees, it's always fun to pick out who said what. If you know your team, you know how they speak or what they speak about. Then there's also the ability to filter the answers by certain positions to narrow it down even further. Hell, I think my boss can sort his reports by region. seeing as he has 2 reports in the US, 1 in Malaysia, 3 (all in different capacities of the division) in the UK, it's not that difficult to figure it out. you might as well sign your name to each comment. It's about as anonymous as the judging on American Idol.

Back