MOTD (Meme of the Day)

FB_IMG_1719176901362.jpg

I guess I’m the exception on both sides.
If I’m at a sit down restaurant I over tip.
Last night wife and I went out to dinner as an example and I left the waitress $40 on a $65 bill.

She was cheerful attentive and made the night more enjoyable.

But I’m not tipping the cashier at jersey mikes.

The waitress makes 2.13/hr…the jersey mikes cashier makes 14-15/hr.

I stopped going to the local Italian joint - we would occasionally call in take out pizza or such and they ask for a tip…and act disappointed if you don’t tip. I called in the cook made it. I walk in and you hand me the box. That isn’t tip worthy to me
Maybe was lost in my ramblings, this is where I'm at too. The point being that the tip is your prerogative, a "random" (to them) gesture of kindness reflective of your experience and their effort.
Not expected.

Looked at it last night and “they” were out in the sunshine. This morning I went to show a coworker and it’s blurred.
Imagine being the guy whose job it is to, er, address issues like this.
"Larry, we got another one thats gone viral!! Better get on that!"

I bet they hate themselves.

I mean…I tip my grocery delivery folks, my AC repair man, pretty much anyone that provides a service to make shit more convenient for me. But yes, I do feel, if you can’t or don’t want to tip on a $9 combo…that either says you can’t afford it, or says something about you as a person. Just my opinion. Now shitty service, that’s another story…shitty food, that’s usually not the server’s fault and you should probably be picking better places to eat to start.

Man you are just so fancy! lol :beer:
maxresdefault.jpg

yeah here's your :flipoff: too
1719246044898.png

I'll take 20 degrees over 90 any day. I'll take single digits over upper 90's. What the hell is wrong with the rest of yall?

I am one of those people/reptiles. Outside all day yesterday and today.

AC thermostat is on 77. It would be 80+ if my wife would let me.

Does not compute. I will be extremely uncomfortable and have sweat dripping off me just sitting in a chair inside a house at 77 degrees.

This time of year I only go outside for short periods of time after 10am unless I am in the water (river, pool, lake etc). Anything that has to get done outside is getting done EARLY. I would mow the grass at 6am if I could.

I'll take 20 degrees over 90 any day. I'll take single digits over upper 90's. What the hell is wrong with the rest of yall?
Yep, I have cut trees down in 8 degrees before.

When I built my shed, I started in the fall, worked through the winter and into the spring, then stopped for the summer and resumed construction the following fall.

Back