MOTD (Meme of the Day)

i really thought about making mine be orange and ask if it was the right color cause im color blind but i didnt want to deal with the shit storm
So we bought some containers to organize B's Lego collection. We were working to sort all the colors out when the Mrs said, "I guess Logan would suck at this" :lol:

Blind man.jpg

97af5b9427ac03ad39029100390ae55b.jpg

Oddly, this is very accurate.

View attachment 319242
The conversation usually goes like this:
"Hey, can i borrow your truck?"
"Sure. Just a few things you should know before you take off."
[Gets halfway through the list]
"Eh, I'll just borrow somebody else's...."

Last edited:
“Can I borrow your trailer?”
“Sure , if you have something that can pull it, and has a brake controller, because you are going to want to be able to stop.”
“So-and-so has one I can borrow.”

“Can I borrow your trailer?”
“Sure , if you have something that can pull it, and has a brake controller, because you are going to want to be able to stop.”
“So-and-so has one I can borrow.”
Had this same conversation with an old coworker once...he didn't realize my trailer was 18' or they even made 2-5/16" balls. Ended up getting pizza & beer in exchange for my time with truck/trailer since he couldn't work 3 pedals.

I had a friend borrow my 1 ton diesel because an equipment rental place required a larger than half ton truck to get mini excavators. Apparently he had to back down a huge rural hill because "it wouldn't go in 4wd when I turned the switch." So I answer why the front hubs have dials in them.

Guess in this day and age it's not common sense.

Also "if you drive my truck you more guide it by steering than actually turning.." solves the question.

Back